SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – DIGITAL MARKETING
We are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager, to be included in our Digital Team.
He / She will be responsible for the analysis, design, planning and implementation of the digital communication projects of the agency and its customers and will have to manage them in all their characteristics and evolutionary phases, in compliance with time, cost and quality constraints, coordinating and collaborating with internal resources and external suppliers.
- Communication agency experience of at least five years in autonomous management of integrated digital projects, including the design, implementation and promotion of websites and e-commerce.
- Demonstrated ability of interfacing with customers and various internal (technical, creative, editorial) and external (technological partners, service providers) work teams.
- Ability of using design, planification and work control tools for drafting functional specification, monitoring deadlines, organizing deliveries and sharing templates and communication materials in compliance with the agreed commitments in terms of time and costs.
- Expertise in the use of website performance monitoring tools (for example Google Analytics).
- Excellent verbal and written communication with both external and internal stakeholders at all levels, from junior colleagues to senior management.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Knowledge of French or Spanish language will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in integration activities between digital communication projects and digital ADV campaigns in the social field and/or Google search and/or display.
- Background and basic training in SEO, with knowledge and experience with the main analysis and monitoring tools.
- Experience with Email Marketing projects. Knowledge of the MailUp platform will be considered a plus.
- Familiarity with CMS WordPress is useful but not strictly necessary.
- Ability to see the potential application of new technologies to generate business value.
- Strong organizational, planning and control skills.
- Strong focus on problem solving and results achievement.
- Leadership skills and team working skills at the same time.
- Relational skills and excellent communication skills.
Place of work: Milano Certosa